North Carolina Fire Departments are once again invited to participate in “North Carolina’s Main Street Fire Truck Parade”, which will be held Saturday morning, August 15, 2015.
The start time will be 12:00 Noon.
Trophies will be awarded in the following categories:
- Best appearing Engine/Pumper
- Best appearing Aerial
- Best appearing Special Apparatus
- Longest distance traveled
- Best appearing Antique Apparatus
- Best appearing Static Display Antique Apparatus (units located inside of the Raleigh Convention Center)
We invite modern and antique apparatus to participate in the Parade. Participation in the Parade will be limited to ONLY fire service related groups and apparatus. The NCSFA reserves the right to refuse entry to any unit.
The Parade will run from the State Capitol south on Fayetteville Street, turn right at Davie Street, turn left on South Salisbury Street, then pass in front of the Raleigh Convention Center. The post-parade static display area will be located in the lot bounded by Lenoir, South Salisbury and South streets.